Our relationships are guided by the following values:
Our Relationship with the People We Serve:
- You are always our first priority as we deliver patient-centered services.
Our staff are helpful, caring, and respectful. We listen to your concerns,
consider your history, background, opinions and fears, needs and
preferences and treat you as an individual person.
- Your opinions matter to us in decisions we take about your dental
health and guide us to serve you and others better.
- We keep ourselves well educated through continuous learning
and keep up on developing technologies and scientific knowledge
for your benefit.
- Value diversity in our workplace and this results to better productivity,
creativity, communication and service to you.
Our Work Environment
- Encourage diversity and individuality and treat each other with respect.
- Are one in our commitment to serve you and take pride in what we do.
- Encourage open communication among ourselves as we believe
each of us has valuable input to our workplace, and this translates to
higher productivity, better teamwork and understanding in our relationships.
- However, we observe confidentiality and sensitivity to your needs and your privacy.
- Our integrity and ethics will never be compromised.
Our Relationship with Partners:
- We practice fairness and honesty in our dealings with suppliers,
other people and companies who work with us and consider them
- We honor our commitments and promises.
Our Relationship with the Community
- We are passionate to give back to our community as it gives us a sense
of connectedness and satisfaction that we are doing our best to make
this world a better place.
- We believe in the value of education and learning. We reach out to the
youth and volunteer in schools and colleges and share our experience
and knowledge as additional support from what they receive through
regular school classes, and be role models for them.
- Provide learning programs that focus on health, nutrition and
lifestyle for the entire community.
- In a world increasingly influenced by technology, we believe in using
social media to ensure easy access and open line of communication
with our community.