Passion in the art and science of dentistry was what enticed
Dr. Imad to the dental profession. What made him excel in the field however,
is his possession of a unique array of qualities, which when combined in its
application in dentistry, makes him an exceptional orthodontist.
Dr. Imad is aesthetically-oriented as he strives for perfection, not only in
function but also in the appearance of teeth, and possess an eye for detail as
he deals with extremely minute features like gaps between teeth, length
or width of each tooth, color and shape analysis. These qualities allow him
to look beyond a patient’s current features and smile to the best possibilities,
the dental treatment plan can do for each patient.
He is kind and sensitive to each patient’s concern on appearance which makes
the patient at ease and speak freely as he seeks solutions to correct his smile.
Dr. Imad completed his Bachelor of Dentistry from Damascus University,
Syria in 1995, gained his specialization status in General Public Health
from WHO and Ministry of Health in Syria in 1997 and his specialist degree
for Fixed Prosthodontics in Syria in 1999. He furthered his qualifications and
obtained his specialization in Orthodontics from the German
Board – Fachzahnarzt in Bremen, Germany in 2003 and his German
Doctorate Degree (Dr. Med. Dent.) from Hanover University in Germany in 2006.
He has extensive work experience in a private clinic in Syria from 1996
and worked as full time orthodontist in a number of private clinics in
Germany until 2006.
He also worked in KSA as Sr. Registered Orthodontist until 2009,
before he moved in one of the prestigious private dental centers
in Qatar starting in 2009.
Dr. Imad speaks fluent Arabic, English and German.
- Certified for invisible orthodontic treatment, Invisalign, since 2001
- Certified for Lingual orthodontic treatments, Incognito, since 2006
- Certified for Orthodontic Mini-Implant, since 2007
Membership in Professional Societies:
- Member of the WFO – World Federation of Orthodontists
- Member of the DGKFO – German Orthodontic Society
- Member of the AOS Arab Orthodontic Society
Field of expertise lie in the following:
- Invisible orthodontic treatments with clear removable aligner
- Lingual orthodontic treatments
- Treatment of all kinds of malocclusions
- Treatment of all kinds of orthognathic and dysfunctional problems
- Preventive orthodontic treatments
- Orthognathic surgical treatments
- Orthodontic treatments by using orthodontic mini-Implants
- Treatment of (TMJ) Temporomandibular Joint Disorders