Dr.Mohammed is a Prosthodontist; Specializes in aesthetic (cosmetic) restorations, Dental implant treatment, and the treatment of complex dental cases.
He was born in Qatar, and began practicing dentistry in 2004. Earned his bachelor degree from Baghdad university, college of dentistry, and later he completed a three years master program in prosthodontics. He was Privileged with Dental Implants and Dental Laser by QCHP. Driven by his Passion for continuing Education, Dr.Mohammed was awarded the “alumni associate” and “the concept of complete care dentistry” from the Dawson academy, USA. This award recognizes his commitment to excellence and complete care dentistry.
His priorities are to provide the most advanced dental care in a comfortable and pleasant atmosphere, He works closely with his patients to create a life-long dental care plan that encourages daily attention to dental health and promotes healthy teeth and gums for patients. He has built his practice with an emphasis on “dental health care” vs. “disease care.”
– Fixed and removable dental prosthesis, crowns, bridges, full mouth rehabilitation, and removable dentures.
– Smile makeover; digital smile design, ceramic veneers, and bleaching.
– Dental implants for replacing missing teeth.
–Laser Assisted Dental procedures.
– Composite and ceramic restorations.
– Temporomandibular joint disorders. Occluso-muscular disorders.
– Member of American College of Prosthodontics.
– Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
– Member of European Association for Osseointegraion.
– Member of American academy of Laser.