Oral health touches every aspect of our lives but often, a lot us take it for granted.
Our mouth offers a window into the health of our body and generally gives us
indications of nutritional deficiencies or general health. Oral conditions like tooth decay,
periodontal (gum) disease, dry mouth and infection may point to diabetes that may be plaguing our body.
You know good dental habits can help prevent things like cavities and gingivitis.
Preventive dentistry helps you maintain the highest standard of oral health,
saving you great pains while limiting dental expenditures. This may be as simple
- Brushing your teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste.
- Cleaning between your teeth once a day with floss
or another interdental cleaner to help remove plaque,
the sticky film of bacteria that gets stuck between your teeth
and under your gums.
- Replacing your toothbrush every three or four months
- Eating a balanced diet and limiting between-meal snacks
- If smoking, talk to your dentist about options for quitting.
- Visiting your dentist regularly for a checkup and professional
cleaning to help prevent any problems and detect possible problems
in their early stages.
Our team can help customize solutions that enhance your daily efforts
to turn frustration into smiles at the healthy changes that occur.